Friday 12th of September Church open 10am to 6pm
Saturday 13th of September Church open 10am to 6pm
Sunday 14th of September Church open 1pm to 5pm
Guided Tours - Local records on display
Tea and Cakes in the vestry
- An extensive exhibition illustrating the history of the church, the parish, the school and the town in general over the years.
- The entire 1911 Census of the parish will be available to view. Who was living in your house a century ago?
- Displays by outside organisations – new this year a display by the Friends of Grosvenor and Hilbert Park, which is in the parish.
- Guided tours of the building, including the beautiful Mortuary Chapel, which is generally
closed to the public.
- Read a bit of history and view these unique images from St Barnabas Tunbridge Wells CLICK HERE
More information on St Barnabas’ open day is available on the Heritage Open Days web site
Ride and Stride Tunbridge Wells 2014
On Saturday the 13th September church doors will also be open for the Church Cycle Ride where we will be signing cyclist in and offering refreshment as part of the Ride and Stride annual event CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS
S. Barnabas’ School
S. Barnabas’ School on Quarry Road will also open its doors on Saturday (10am to 1pm), providing a rich insight to its history and a chance to see work by its current pupils.
Access to the church is from Stanley Road and Quarry Road. Parking available.